BROC SHOT is the world's first broccoli sprout shot and it features sulforaphane, the most powerful antioxidant from within broccoli sprouts. Broccoli sprouts contain the highest amount of the active compound of any vegetable (50 to 100 times more than mature broccoli) and consumption in the form of powder is said to be an effective and convenient format for powerful results. Some of the benefits of this potent antioxidant include its proven ability to fight free radicals, detoxify the body from pollutants, as well as strengthen the gut barrier to boost immunity.
BROC SHOT can be found in an industry-first format with a patented dosing cap to ensure the highest efficacy, which keeps the powder separate from the filtered water. The product can be found in Original, Pineapple + Mint, and Ginger + Lime varieties.
BROC SHOT Features the World's Most Powerful Antioxidant
1. Powdered Superfoods - The rise of powdered superfoods like BROC SHOT allows consumers to access potent nutrients in an easily consumable, concentrated format, paving the way for other functional foods in powder form.
2. Functional Beverages - The increasing market for functional beverages has opened new opportunities for manufacturers that feature specific health benefits through innovative ingredients, like sulforaphane in BROC SHOT.
3. Patented Dosing Caps - The innovative patented dosing cap featured in BROC SHOT offers improved efficacy and convenience of consumption, introducing further potential for growth in the packaging industry.
1. Health Supplements - The unique combination of sulforaphane and convenience of BROC SHOT can lead to more innovative, functional health supplements that target specific health benefits.
2. Nutraceuticals - The nutraceutical industry can tap into the rising demand for potent antioxidants like BROC SHOT by developing more bioactive compounds and formulations to improve human health.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - The success of BROC SHOT highlights the potential to explore more sustainable farming practices to efficiently produce other superfood crops with high concentrations of beneficial nutrients.