Independence Day is a time when family and friends get together across the United States of America to honor their nation -- what better way to do so than with a Stars and Stripes Fruit Platter by Brit & Co blog?
This recipe is super easy to make and healthy as well. All you need to create an edible version of the American flag is some fresh strawberries, blueberries, apples, Greek yogurt, honey and some lime zest. As you can see from the pictures, it doesn't take much to put this together, but the result is beautiful.
With the growing concern for un-healthy eating habits, people often tend to throw their diets out the window when a holiday comes around. However, making wise eating choices doesn't have to be a hassle if you choose the right ingredients and create a visually appealing meal.
The Brit & Co. Blog Shows How to Make a Stars and Stripes Fruit Platter
1. Healthy Holiday Treats - There is an opportunity to create healthy holiday treats that are visually appealing to encourage people to make wise eating choices.
2. Edible Decorations - Creating visually appealing, edible decorations is an opportunity for food bloggers and content creators to engage with their audience during holidays.
3. DIY Party Platters - Creating DIY party platters is a trend that encourages people to get creative with food and presentation, providing an opportunity for kitchen gadget and serving ware companies to create specialized products.
1. Healthy Food - Offering healthy food options is a growing trend, because people are wanting to make wise eating choices.
2. Food Blogging - Food bloggers and content creators can capitalize on the trend of creating visually appealing, edible decorations and display their creativity.
3. Kitchenware Design - With the growing desire for DIY party platters, companies that design kitchen gadgets and serving ware can create specialized products to cater to the trend.