SkinCeuticals released a brightening sunscreen that's protective and hydrating for oily, dry and combination skin types. The dual-action daily sunscreen is beneficial for evening out the skin tone, all the while sharing the usual protective properties of sun care products.
The lightweight formula shares broad-spectrum UV protection with "a potent blend of discoloration-correcting and hydrating ingredients for brighter, more even skin." This blend includes ingredients like 1% tranexamic acid, 2% niacinamide and 0.3% phenylethyl resorcinol, as well as 7% glycerin and while mica to provide a brightening effect upon application.
While sun damage can play a part in causing irregular skin pigmentation, this sunscreen has the potential to correct discoloration while offering protection. Thanks to the skin-caring ingredients in the formula, it's best used on the face, neck and chest.
SkinCeuticals' New Sunscreen is More Than Just Protective
1. Brightening Sunscreens - Innovative sunscreens with brightening properties have the potential to disrupt the traditional sunscreen market and tap into the growing demand for multi-functional skincare products.
2. Discoloration-correcting Ingredients - The inclusion of potent, discoloration-correcting ingredients like tranexamic acid, niacinamide, and phenylethyl resorcinol in sunscreens presents disruptive innovation opportunities for skincare companies looking to tap into the growing demand for targeted skincare solutions.
3. Dual-action Skincare - The development of dual-action sunscreens that combine sun protection with targeted skincare benefits presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies that can create effective and multi-functional products that meet consumer demands for convenient and effective skincare solutions.
1. Skincare - Innovative brightening sunscreens and products with discoloration-correcting ingredients have the potential to disrupt the traditional skincare market and tap into the growing demand for targeted skincare solutions.
2. Sunscreen - The development of dual-action sunscreens with targeted skincare benefits presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the sunscreen industry to provide consumers with convenient and effective multi-functional products that meet their sun protection and skincare needs.
3. Cosmetics - As cosmetics and skincare continue to converge, companies in the cosmetics industry can benefit from the development of multi-functional brightening sunscreens and skincare products that offer consumers a complete solution for sun protection and skincare.