This stunningly vibrant editorial for Muse Magazine is filled with bright summer colors. The series is entitled ‘Summer with Rosie,’ starring model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. In this fantastic summer editorial, Rosie models a number of stylish swimsuits and long, loose-fitting dresses.
Many of these shots were taken outside, either on the balcony or in the pool. Some of the shots in this summer series include inflatable pool toys and some include ocean-filled backgrounds. These fashion-forward summer time captures are both flirty and colorful.
One of the most interesting pieces modeled in this series is a bright yellow coat that looks like it’s covered in feathers. It makes the viewer think of a baby chick. Another interesting outfit seen in this series is a white floor-length dress with some black stitching that looks like angel wings.
This cheerful Muse Magazine editorial features a bevy of bright summer colors and vivacious poses.
This Spread for Muse Magazine Embraces Bright Summer Colors
1. Bright Summer Colors - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating more bright summer colors in designs and collections.
2. Pool Accessories and Toys - The pool toy industry can capitalize on the trend of using inflatable pool toys as photo props in fashion editorials.
3. Loose-fitting Dresses - Designers and retailers could explore the trend of loose-fitting dresses for summer wear and create comfortable yet fashionable options for consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers could incorporate the use of bright summer colors and loose-fitting dresses into their collections for disruptive innovation.
2. Photography - Photographers and photo studios can offer poolside fashion editorial services and include pool accessories and toys as props for photo shoots.
3. Pool Toy - Pool toy manufacturers can explore collaborations with fashion brands and photo studios for product placement in fashion editorials and campaigns.