New Zealand homewares retailer has paired up with the New Zealand Breast Cancer Trust in a new initiative to raise funds for breast cancer research . They have just released a set of coffe cups inspired by bra sizes with each set sold raising $5.00 to help fund research . Everything is covered from AA perfect for espresso , B for the breakfast staple the long black , C is great for a cappuccino whilst the larger D is latte friendly. The concept was thought up by Maria Lishman of Advertising Agency Colenso BBDO and is a great example of creative ideas working for community benefit .
1. Coffee Cup Fundraising - A trend of using coffee cups as a platform for fundraising, such as the bra-sized cups for breast cancer research, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the charity sector.
2. Creative Collaborations - The collaboration between a homewares retailer and a breast cancer trust to create bra-sized coffee cups demonstrates the potential for disruptive innovation through unique partnerships.
3. Cause-driven Products - The release of coffee cups inspired by bra sizes to support breast cancer research highlights the rising trend of cause-driven products, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to align their offerings with social causes.
1. Retail - The retail industry can leverage the trend of cause-driven products and creative collaborations to create innovative fundraising initiatives that engage customers and support philanthropic causes.
2. Charity - The charity sector can explore the disruptive innovation potential of coffee cup fundraising campaigns, partnering with businesses to raise funds for various causes while offering unique products to supporters.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can capitalize on the trend of creative collaborations by facilitating partnerships between businesses and charitable organizations, resulting in impactful campaigns that generate awareness and drive donations.