The new Dos Equis campaign celebrates Cinco de Mayo with its Feast of the Brave Taco Truck. Serving tacos with interesting ingredients and flavors, the truck is traveling around New York for those who want to dive into something new.
Focused on making the campaign as synonymous with their brand as possible, Dos Equis has created the Brave Taco Truck with the idea that the tacos must be interesting and different, in line with their “brand’s central message of living a more interesting life.” The exotic flavors featured are ostrich, cow tongue, veal brain and grasshopper.
The Brave Taco Truck is also “tightly integrated with Facebook,” with its page streaming live video of the food trucks with people trying out the tacos.
Dos Equis Serves Veal Brain at the Feast of the Brave Taco Truck
1. Exotic Ingredients in Food Trucks - The trend towards food trucks serving tacos with unusual and exotic ingredients creates an opportunity for companies to develop and market new flavors and food experiences to consumers.
2. Social Media Integration for Food Trucks - The trend towards integrating social media into food truck marketing creates an opportunity for companies to engage with consumers in a more interactive and personalized way.
3. Brand-related Food Promotions - The trend of creating food promotions that align with a brand's central message creates an opportunity for companies to strengthen their brand messaging and connect with consumers in a unique and impactful way.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of food trucks serving exotic and unique ingredients by developing and marketing new and interesting products to consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The marketing and advertising industry can help food truck companies integrate social media into their marketing strategies to create more impactful and interactive campaigns.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can create brand-related food promotions within their establishments to strengthen their brand messaging and create unique experiences for their customers.