There is a wealth of undergarments now available for female purchase. Sports bras, strapless bras and intense push-up bras have all become mainstream, making the selection process slightly more complicated for women. This expansive business has been bolstered by an online shopping community, making click-and-go purchases all the more simple for clients seeking out deals and exclusive looks. The Bra Trend Report administers authoritative crowd-sourced data based on 24 PRO Trends and over 200 garment-related undertakings.
Company giants like Victoria's Secret and La Perla have spearheaded aggressive marketing campaigns. These brands have a particular culture associated with their names, causing millions to seek the stores out for specific occasions. These and several organizations have been responsible for 'Coutorture' designs, only one of many patterns picked up on in the Bra Trend Report. Buyers and boutique owners catering to women will appreciate these patterns, all of which are informative and at the vanguard of the industry.
From Luxurious Designs to Lacy Materials
1. Expanded Undergarment Selection - Online shopping communities are making click-and-go purchases all the more simple, providing disruptors an opportunity to revolutionize personalized undergarment shopping.
2. Coutorture Designs - Designers can take advantage of the popularity of 'coutorture' patterns and offer customized or affordable versions to a wider audience.
3. Mainstream Athletic Bra - Creating a stylish and functional bra that caters to physically active women is an area of opportunity for innovators seeking to disrupt the athletic apparel industry.
1. Personalized Shopping Apparel - Online shopping communities, such as those for undergarments, can be expanded to provide new levels of personalized shopping experiences.
2. Fashion Design & Manufacturing - Fashion designers and manufacturers can tap into the growing market for 'coutorture' bra patterns and styles.
3. Athletic Apparel - Innovators can develop functional and stylish athletic bras in the growing athletic apparel industry.