The BOY London Fall/Winter 2020 collection was recently unveiled and it was designed with inspiration drawn from its own legacy. Gonzales founded the brand decades ago and referenced elements of punk culture accented by provocative slogans.
The seasonal collection captures the essence of the rebellious era and honors the rich soul of the fashion brand's cult following. The first to be seen in the collection starts with bondage details adorning trousers and pins to add more progression. The pins can also be seen on the MA-1 bomber jacket styles, whereas the denim options this season feature a typeface patterning. In addition to the knitwear, bright hoodies, and graphic tees, the rest of the capsule is made up of boldly designed accessories.
Image Credit: Shane Gonzales, BOY London
BOY London's FW20 Capsule is Modern and Full of Anarchy
1. Punk Fashion Revival - Reviving punk fashion elements and incorporating provocative slogans into modern designs.
2. Bondage-inspired Details - Incorporating bondage-inspired details like chains and pins into clothing and accessories.
3. Boldly Designed Accessories - Creating statement accessories with bold and eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for clothing brands to tap into the punk fashion revival and create modern designs with a rebellious edge.
2. Streetwear - Potential for streetwear brands to incorporate bondage-inspired details into their collections and cater to the demand for edgy and provocative fashion.
3. Accessories - Market potential for designers and retailers to create boldly designed accessories that make a strong fashion statement.