Liteboxer is a new home boxing trainer that uses lights to guide users through workouts. The front of the boxing trainer features six different lights, that will illuminate to guide users' punches. There is an additional pad at the bottom of the Liteboxer that mimics bodywork. Additionally, there is a screen where users can stream and follow along with boxing classes. The unit can also play music to help users improve their rhythm.
The Liteboxer is currently available for pre-order in the United States and it is listed at a price of $1,495, along with a monthly subscription of $29. Several well-known trainers will teach classes on the platform including Leyon Azubuike, a former heavyweight, Eliza Shirazi, a former kick-boxer, and Emily Collins, a fitness trainer.
Image Credit: Liteboxer
The Liteboxer Uses Green Lights to Guide Users Through Virtual Workouts
1. Virtual Workouts - There is an opportunity to innovate with the use of virtual and interactive tech to create engaging workout routines.
2. Smart Boxing Trainers - Developing AI-connected boxing trainers that track timing, technique, and power using sensors and smartphone integration can be a game-changing innovation opportunity.
3. Joyful Exercise - There are disruptive innovation opportunities to build fitness solutions that evoke emotions such as joy, laughter, and fun, such as making games out of workouts.
1. Fitness - There is an opportunity to integrate technology into fitness equipment, and develop new business models for engaging virtual training and community building.
2. Consumer Electronics - Developing smart and interactive exercise equipment and gadgets including sensors, VR, AR, and wearables, will be transformative to the next generation of fitness enthusiasts.
3. Music - Partnering with music services such as Spotify, Apple Music, and SoundCloud, to create curated workout tracks and immersive audio experiences, will set a new standard for fitness experiences.