Marc C. is an innovative fashion line which incorporates exotic, iconic, and artistic designs. In the image above, fashion icon Rihanna is shown wearing one of Marc C.'s bow tie brooches.
These Marc C. bow tie brooches prove that ties aren't only for your neck anymore. After you see more shots of the brooches above, keep clicking for more menswear-inspired fashions for women from Trend Hunter's archives.
Implications - Youth consumers are increasingly skeptical of traditional gender roles. This stems from a shift in social values that manifested a deep sense of malaise and questioning of established values. Companies looking to make in roads with this market should consider their perspective on gender identity.
Menswear-Inspired Jewelry for Women by Marc C.
1. Gender-fluid Fashion - The trend of gender-fluid fashion is on the rise, with consumers looking for creative ways to challenge traditional gender roles through clothing.
2. Menswear-inspired Accessories - More designers are incorporating elements of men's fashion into women's accessories, creating a new niche in the market that blends traditional gender boundaries.
3. Exotic and Artistic Designs - There is a growing trend towards incorporating unique and eye-catching designs into fashion accessories, providing an opportunity for innovation and differentiation.
1. Fashion and Apparel - As consumers seek more gender-inclusive clothing options, the fashion and apparel industry can tap into the demand for unique and unconventional designs.
2. Jewelry Design - The trend of menswear-inspired jewelry for women is creating new opportunities for designers to explore unconventional materials and designs.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Companies targeting youth consumers can differentiate themselves by embracing a more gender-inclusive approach in their marketing and advertising campaigns.