Patio season may be over for most restaurants, but the BOURBON on Ice dining experience isn't quite ready to relinquish the beauty of outdoor eating. Hosted at Bourbon Steak in the Four Seasons, Washington, DC, this unique dining experience allows guests to enjoy amazing culinary delights while sitting cozy and warm in heated ice-domes. The BOURBON on Ice domes can accommodate up to six people and feature their own unique cozy decor and themes unseen in the conventional restaurant.
In addition to the delicious food, patrons at BOURBON on Ice can take part in outdoor lawn games including light-up bean bag and toss under the stars. This experience isn't the only winter-focused experience for the hotel as they are also offering icy spa treatments and the ENO Wine Bar.
The BOURBON on Ice Experience Uses Heated Ice Domes
1. Outdoor Winter Dining. - Adapting for outdoor dining in the winter can add a unique selling point to restaurants.
2. Heated Outdoor Dining Structures. - Restaurants can invest in heated outdoor dining structures to extend the dining experience throughout the winter months.
3. Unique Outdoor Dining Experiences. - Creating unique winter outdoor dining experiences can differentiate restaurants from competitors and attract more customers.
1. Hospitality Industry. - The hospitality industry can adapt to the current pandemic situation by offering heated outdoor dining experiences.
2. Restaurant Industry. - Restaurants can invest in creating heated outdoor dining structures and unique winter dining experiences to attract more customers and differentiate themselves.
3. Spa Industry. - The spa industry can expand their offerings and services by providing icy treatments and other winter-focused experiences.