Bennigan’s, the Irish pub-themed American casual dining restaurant chain, is leaning into comfort food this fall with the launch of its new Bourbon Bananas Foster.
While banana is not a flavor usually associated with the fall season, the addition of bourbon and salted caramel make it the perfect way to welcome cooler weather. The indulgent cocktail starts with Maker’s Mark bourbon, Jim Beam Orange bourbon, DeKuyper Crème de Banana, and Finest Call Banana Purée all laid with a Monin Salted Caramel Toffee Swirl. The whole thing is then topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar, Monin Salted Caramel Toffee Sauce, and a fresh slice of banana.
Along with the spiked dessert drink, Bennigan’s is also welcoming a new Spiced Blarney Stone drink, a Pumpkin Spiced Sangria, and a Ruby Red Harvest Lemonade.
Image Credit: Bennigan’s
Bennigan’s is Serving Up a New Bourbon Bananas Foster This Fall
1. Comfort Food Cocktails - There is an opportunity for restaurants and bars to experiment with comfort food-inspired cocktails that offer a unique and indulgent experience to customers.
2. Fall Flavors with a Twist - Innovations in flavor combinations can provide a fresh take on seasonal favorites, such as Bennigan's Bourbon Bananas Foster cocktail.
3. Spiked Pumpkin Beverages - As pumpkin spice season continues to grow in popularity, there is a potential market for alcoholic pumpkin-flavored beverages that offer a new spin on the trend.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and bars can capitalize on the popularity of unique and indulgent cocktails by providing innovative and seasonal options to customers.
2. Alcohol - Opportunities for new and creative flavor combinations can attract customers and differentiate products in the competitive alcoholic beverage market.
3. Seasonal Products - Businesses can get ahead of seasonal trends by developing unique and innovative products, such as Bennigan's fall-themed cocktail menu offerings.