To help people celebrate Valentine's Day in an unconventional way, Tyson created a contest based on a bouquet of food. As part of the Chicken Nugget Bouquet Contest, chicken lovers are invited to create their own bouquet out of chicken nuggets for their chance to win a grand prize of $10,000 for a romantic getaway, plus a year's supply of chicken nuggets from Tyson. To enter, people are asked to create a chicken nugget bouquet of their own and share a photo to social media, tagging both Tyson on Twitter and using the #nuggetbouquetcontest hashtag.
Last fall, Tyson created a custom nugget bouquet for a bride and since then, the brand's unique food bouquets have taken off.
Image Credit: Tyson
Tyson Created a Unique Bouquet of Food for Valentine's Day
1. Food Bouquets - Creating unconventional bouquets made from food items presents opportunities for brands to come up with unique promotions and experiences.
2. Social Media Contests - Encouraging user-generated content through social media contests boost brand awareness and reach.
3. Alternative Valentine's Day Celebrations - Offering unconventional Valentine's Day experiences and products can attract a new customer base and increase sales.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative and creative food bouquets have the potential to take over traditional bouquet gifting on special occasions.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can explore new ways to connect with their audience and boost engagement through social media contests.
3. Retail - Creating alternative experiences for Valentine's Day can drive foot traffic and sales for retailers.