Bottlehood brings back all the good times you don't remember with these awesome glass cups. Made from the bottles of your favorite beverages, these pieces are sure to catch the eyes of your guests and inspire some interesting conversations.
Not discriminating against any type of drink, Bottlehood uses beer bottles, wine bottles, vodka bottles and more. These eco-friendly cups would make the perfect addition to any summer barbecue. If drinking out of old containers doesn't float your boat, Bottlehood also makes vases, recycled pendants and cheese trays.
Bottlehood Recycles Wine, Beer and Liquor Bottles into Glass Cups
1. Upcycling Glassware - An opportunity for companies to create eco-friendly products by upcycling glass from popular beverage bottles.
2. Sustainable Home Decor - A trend towards eco-friendly home decor products using recycled materials.
3. Circular Economy Products - A shift towards circular economy products that are made from waste materials such as upcycled glass bottles.
1. Home Decor - Companies can consider launching a line of sustainable home decor products using upcycled materials such as glass bottles.
2. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage companies can explore collaborations with upcycling companies to create sustainable products from their glass bottles.
3. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can create eco-friendly jewelry using upcycled glass bottles from popular beverages such as wine and vodka.