Bottleformball, an impressive piece of found art constructed from used plastic bottles, shows off the talent of artist Heath Nash. While calling attention to the ridiculous amount of waste generated by our love of plastics, Nash also creates a uniquely beautiful light pendant.
“Heath Nash makes cool things” is the logo on the designer’s Web site, and we couldn’t agree more. When Nash presented his Bottleformball at the Helsinki Design Week he included a workshop for audience members to make their own pendant from used plastic bottles.
Besides Bottleformball, Heath Nash presented Pod and Bottlesplice, both displaying different uses of parts of plastic bottles.
Bottleformball by Heath Nash is Found Art Gone Green
1. Upcycling Plastic - Using discarded plastics to create art and functional products.
2. Sustainable Lighting - Innovative designs that create unique lighting solutions while minimizing environmental impact.
3. Circular Economy - Creating an economic system that minimizes waste and emphasizes the reuse of materials.
1. Art and Design - Opportunities to transform waste materials into unique and marketable art pieces.
2. Lighting - Innovations in sustainable lighting design that incorporate upcycled materials.
3. Sustainability - Creating a market for sustainable products that support a circular economy and reduce waste.