This bold bottled cocktail uses patterned packaging to stand out and reflect its contents. Designed by Estudio Versus, the Sangria Lolea La Cala branding consists of an opaque black bottle with striking large red polka dots.
Handcrafted under the guidance of mixologist Marc Alvarez, La Cala uses the finest raw materials. In an effort to combine the traditional aspects of sangria with a modern twist, the Spanish design firm conceived this bottled cocktail packaging.
The sangria is described as having "distinct and unexpected yet dark and subtle" flavors that are spicy and fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. The Lolea Orange No. 19 combines flavors such as cinnamon, rosemary and orange, which is reflected in the vibrant pops of color on the packaging.
This Polka-Dotted Bottled Cocktail is a Fun Spin on a Classic Beverage
1. Patterned Packaging - Exploring creative packaging designs can help brands stand out in the market and attract consumer attention.
2. Combining Traditional with Modern - Incorporating traditional elements with a modern twist can create unique and appealing products that cater to the evolving consumer preferences.
3. Distinct and Unexpected Flavors - Experimenting with unique flavor combinations can offer consumers new taste experiences and differentiate products in a crowded market.
1. Beverage Packaging - Applying innovative packaging designs in the beverage industry can help brands differentiate themselves and enhance the overall consumer experience.
2. Craft Cocktails - Exploring new flavors and unique packaging options can disrupt the craft cocktail industry and attract curious consumers seeking novel drinking experiences.
3. Food and Beverage - Introducing unexpected flavor combinations and innovative packaging can create disruptive opportunities and draw attention to food and beverage products.