Matthieu Blazy showcases the latest looks for Bottega Veneta designed for the Spring/Summer 2023 season. It was unveiled during Milan Fashion Week and was described as a concept that is "the world in a small room." Blazy taps the help of Italian design pioneer Gaetano Pesce to create an installation to create colorful patterns along the floor by pouring resin onto the floor.
The crowds had 400 unique chairs built for them to enjoy the show as well. Speaking to Vogue, Blazy states that “The idea was to represent different characters and put them in the landscape of Gaetano.” Some of the standout items include the classic trench coat, leather pants in colorful shades, oversized blazers, and much more.
Image Credit: Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta Introduces its Latest Capsule for the SS23 Season
1. Colorful Leather - The use of bright and bold hues for leather clothing creates a disruption in the traditional neutral-toned leather fashion industry for Spring/Summer 2023.
2. Interactive Fashion Shows - Innovative seating arrangements and installations in fashion shows allow for a more immersive and engaging experience for viewers, posing an opportunity for disruption in the traditional fashion event industry.
3. Collaborative Design - Collaborations between fashion designers and well-known artists for unique installations and designs offer a new angle for shaking up the fashion industry status quo.
1. Leather Fashion - The use of bright and bold hues for leather clothing creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation within the leather fashion industry for Spring/Summer 2023.
2. Event Planning - Innovative seating arrangements and installations in fashion events leave room for change in the traditional event planning industry.
3. Art and Design - Collaborations between fashion designers and artists suggest potential innovation within both fashion and art and design industries.