If you're getting a little bored of your basic washbasin, trade in your straight and narrow soaker for a slanted faucet-friendly fixture like the Botinger & Roi 'Loft' sink.
The freestanding sink is one smooth piece that looks as though it's almost been molded out of clay and appears to melt into the floor. Its stand is slightly sloped giving it a modern feel that will become the focal point of any powder room or outdoor area. Designer Baldwin Rust crafted the sink for the SQ collection offered by Botinger & Roi that features unique appliances and accessories to take your home furnishings into the future.
The Botinger & Roi 'Loft' sink seems like simple and smart decor addition to have your wash areas dripping with aesthetic excellence.
The Botinger & Roi 'Loft' Sink is a Sleekly Slanted Fixture
1. Sleekly Slanted Fixtures - Designing washbasins with slanted faucets and unique shapes can disrupt the traditional bathroom fixture market.
2. Melted Into the Floor - Creating freestanding sinks that appear to merge seamlessly with the floor can revolutionize the design of powder rooms and outdoor areas.
3. Futuristic Home Furnishings - Developing a collection of unique appliances and accessories for the home, like the Botinger & Roi 'Loft' sink, can introduce disruptive innovation in interior design.
1. Bathroom Fixtures - Manufacturers of washbasins and other bathroom fixtures could explore slanted faucet designs to offer customers unique and visually appealing options.
2. Interior Design - Incorporating freestanding slanted sinks that blend into the floor can provide interior designers with new possibilities for creating modern and visually stunning spaces.
3. Home Appliances - Companies focused on developing futuristic home furnishings and accessories can benefit from creating distinctive products like the Botinger & Roi 'Loft' sink.