Active Botanical Serum by Vinter's Daughter is an ultra-luxe facial oil comprised of 22 of the "world's most active organic botanicals" and essential oils. Formulated to achieve maximum radiance and to fully restore moisture, Active Botanical Serum attacks dryness with phytoceramides that offers firming action, fatty acids that nourish and antioxidants that serve a multitude of purposes, including enhancing elasticity, stimulating cellular turnover and protecting skin against free radicals.
The much-loved, luxurious facial oil from Vinter's Daughter may boast a hefty price tag, but the product carries the promise of being entirely free from harmful chemicals, toxins and fillers. Designed to be "supremely effective,' Active Botanical Serum is said to make a real difference to one's skin and as such is the secret weapon of many makeup artists and beauty gurus.
Active Botanical Serum by Vinter's Daughter Aims to Achieve Radiance
1. Active Botanical Serums - An increasing demand for organic and natural skincare products is leading to the development of innovative active botanical serums.
2. Phytoceramides - The use of phytoceramides in facial oils and skincare products is disrupting the traditional beauty industry by providing a natural way to achieve firming action.
3. Antioxidant-rich Formulas - The trend towards using antioxidant-rich formulas in facial oils and skincare products is creating new opportunities for companies to develop natural and effective alternatives to traditional beauty products.
1. Organic Skincare - The organic skincare industry is experiencing growth due to the increasing demand for natural and chemical-free alternatives to traditional beauty products.
2. Green Beauty - Green beauty brands are disrupting the traditional beauty industry and creating new markets by offering natural and sustainable skincare products.
3. Luxury Skincare - Luxury skincare companies are capitalizing on the trend towards natural and organic products by developing high-end, effective skincare products that utilize active botanicals and natural ingredients.