Southeast Asian esports organization Boom Esports has confirmed it will be partnering with Acer to bolster “synergy” with the Indonesian esports scene and the esports industry. As a result of the partnership, Acer’s logo will now appear on the jerseys of Boom’s Dota 2 roster. Information on future activations and potential content creation opportunities have yet to be revealed, but interested parties can stay tuned for updates.
Boom Esports is one of the leading esports organizations within Southeast Asia and is currently home to rosters for PUBG Mobile, VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift, and Dota 2. On the opposite end, Acer is now the sixth partner of Boom Esports, joining Rivalry, AMD, CBN, Yesports, and GamesPad.
“I’m very excited to work with Acer, one of the leading laptop brands in the world. Being recognized by brands like Acer is a testament to the good work we’ve been doing. I’m very excited to be able to travel and prepare for matches with such a powerful and comfortable machine,” said Gary Ongko Putera, CEO and Founder of BOOM Esports.
Image Credit: Boom Esports, ACER
Boom Esports Partners with Acer to Increase Global Synergy
1. Esports Hardware Sponsorships - Esports organizations partnering with hardware sponsors to increase brand recognition and provide better equipment to players.
2. Regional Esports Synergy - Esports organizations and sponsors forming partnerships to strengthen regional presence and increase engagement.
3. Potential Content Creation Opportunities - Partnerships between esports organizations and sponsors may lead to new content creation opportunities and increased audience engagement.
1. Esports - Esports organizations are actively seeking partnerships with hardware sponsors to increase funding and improve player performance.
2. Technology - Hardware sponsors such as Acer are expanding their reach and brand recognition through partnerships with esports organizations.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Partnerships between esports organizations and sponsors offer potential opportunities for innovative marketing and advertising strategies that target younger demographics.