Ever looked through your parents old school text books and laughed at the arcane covers that graced many of the tomes? Well now you can do that all day long with Book Worship, the blog dedicated to 50s, 60s, and 70s book covers.
Similar to mocking cheesy movies, Book Worship picks out the geekiest and the nerdiest of retro books and displays them for the Interwebs. Check out the gallery for a full tasting of what this blog has to offer.
Best in Show award to the book on hypnosis. That’s what I call a cover!
Book Worship Puts Best/Worst Book Covers Out There For Your Viewing Pleasure
1. Retro Book Cover Nostalgia - Opportunity to capitalize on the nostalgic appeal of vintage book covers by creating merchandise or limited-edition reprints.
2. Visual Storytelling Platforms - Opportunity to develop online platforms that allow users to create and share their own collections of retro book covers, fostering a sense of community and creativity.
3. Book Cover Redesign Services - Opportunity to offer professional redesign services for modern books, drawing inspiration from retro book covers to create unique and eye-catching designs.
1. Publishing - Publishers can leverage the retro book cover trend to repackage and market classic books, appealing to both nostalgia seekers and new readers.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can curate and sell vintage book covers as art prints, home decor items, or collectibles, targeting retro enthusiast buyers.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can specialize in creating custom retro book covers for authors and independent publishers, offering a unique and visually striking design option.