With earthquakes, hurricanes and even the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the horizon, the Bond No. 9 I Love New York Collection couldn't have been released at a better time. This city-celebrating scent is just what New York natives, as well as those who simply adore this mega metropolis, need. Of course, it is only natural that Bond No. 9 would be the one to create a fragrance that brings to mind the feelings associated with this iconic phrase and image. They do specialize in concocting perfumes that embody the essence of each borough.
The Bond No. 9 I Love New York Collection does not disappoint. It is comprised of three scents: I Love New York for Her in a pink bottle, I Love New York for Him in a blue bottle and I Love New York for All in a black bottle.
The Bond No. 9 I Love New York Collection is an Act of Affection
1. City-celebrating Scents - The trend of creating fragrances that capture the essence of a specific city.
2. I Love New York Collection - The trend of releasing fragrance collections that are inspired by and pay homage to a specific city or location.
3. Borough-inspired Perfumes - The trend of developing perfumes that embody the unique characteristics and essence of different boroughs within a city.
1. Fragrance - The fragrance industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the demand for scents that evoke a sense of place and nostalgia for specific cities.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can incorporate city-inspired fragrances into their product lines, offering customers a sensory experience that connects to a specific location.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can leverage city-celebrating scents as a unique souvenir or promotional item, allowing visitors to take a piece of the city's essence home with them.