Upping the ante, the new Boeing CST-100 will soon launch tourists into outer space.
For now, Boeing CST-100 will only fly people into the lower earth orbit in a capsule seating seven people. However, the company is aiming to send people further into space, allowing for an otherworldly vacationing experience. No ticket prices have been issued yet, but it sure sounds like an exciting adventure for the year 2015.
Implications - XX.
Take a quick voyage to the moon may not be out of the realm of possibilities for generations to come. These types of vacations will appeal to the luxury consumer looking for unparalleled experiences. Companies should consider how they can tap into these mindset.
Boeing CST-100 Will Soon Launch People into Space Vacations
1. Space Tourism - Companies can capitalize on the growing interest in space tourism by offering unique and luxurious vacation experiences.
2. Lower Earth Orbit Travel - Opportunities exist for companies to provide affordable and accessible travel options for tourists who want to experience the lower earth orbit.
3. Advanced Space Travel - Investing in research and development of advanced technology for space travel can lead to disruptive innovations in the tourism industry.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can explore partnerships with space tourism companies to create packages that offer a combination of luxury accommodation and space travel experiences.
2. Transportation - Transportation companies can explore the development of spacecrafts or collaborate with existing space tourism companies to provide reliable and efficient travel options for space tourists.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can create immersive virtual reality experiences that simulate space travel, providing a more affordable and accessible option for those who cannot afford actual space vacations.