The Featherweight Hydrating Body Gloss by Oui the People is one of the brand's most interesting and high-in-demand products. It boasts a "luxe" blend of squalane, which is derived from olives, rosehip, and avocado oil. The formula is geared toward immediately moisturizing the skin, "leaving [it] with a glossy glow that's never greasy." Perhaps it is the combination of the body gloss' hydrating capabilities and its easy-to-use, convenient-to-carry packaging that drives consumers to this option. The brand recommends that the best results can be observed when the Featherweight Hydrating Body Gloss is applied after a bath or a shower.
Oui the People is a Black-owned brand that is dedicated to sharing a narrative that inspires body love and confidence by creating thoughtful products and using non-toxic terminology. Officially, the mission states that "The reConstitution of Beauty is our commitment to 'watch our language.'"
Image Credit: Oui the People
Featherweight by Oui the People Answers Your Moisturizing Needs
1. Hydrating Body Glosses - Creating unique blends of natural oils and packaging them in travel-friendly bottles provide opportunities for brands to cater to consumers' needs for on-the-go moisturization.
2. Non-toxic Terminology - Using non-toxic terminology in the beauty industry provides a unique selling proposition and can inspire body love and confidence in consumers.
3. Black-owned Beauty Brands - Increasing the representation of diverse brand ownership in the beauty industry can cater to the needs of underrepresented consumers and provide opportunities for small business growth.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Providing non-toxic and travel-friendly beauty products that cater to diverse consumer needs can disrupt traditional beauty and skincare projections.
2. Wellness - Incorporating skin health into overall wellness routines can create opportunities for brands to promote self-care and cater to consumers' desire for holistic approaches to beauty.
3. Retail - Increasing the representation of Black-owned brands in stores and online can create opportunities for retailers to cater to underrepresented consumers and promote diversity in the industry.