If you are carrying your lunch to work in a plastic bag, maybe it's time to upgrade to the Bodega Leather Lunch Bag. This faux-paper bag is made from locally produced leather in the Los Angeles area by Stampd. The bag comes in small and medium sizes for you to choose from, based on the size of you diet. The inside of the bag is soft brushed leather and the exterior of the bag is smooth leather.
Lunch bags generally have two looks. One is the ten-year-old child's Superman lunchbox, which just isn't appropriate once you hit a certain age. The second is the super-strappy, Velcro-ridden plastic lunch bag. The Bodega Leather Lunch Bag understands that your lunch bag should have some style and refinement to it. Get yours with a $140 investment.
The Bodega Leather Lunch Bag Makes a Home Made Lunch Stylish
1. Faux-leather Lunch Accessories - The Bodega Leather Lunch Bag exemplifies the trend of using faux-leather materials for stylish lunch accessories.
2. Locally Produced Leather Goods - Stampd's production of the Bodega Leather Lunch Bag reflects the trend of supporting locally produced leather goods.
3. Elevating Lunch Bag Style - The Bodega Leather Lunch Bag taps into the trend of elevating the style and refinement of lunch bags.
1. Fashion Accessories - The trend of using faux-leather materials for lunch accessories presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion accessories industry.
2. Local Leather Production - The Bodega Leather Lunch Bag highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the local leather production industry.
3. Lunch Bag Design - The Bodega Leather Lunch Bag's focus on elevating style and refinement presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the lunch bag design industry.