I can't put into words how awesome BMW Security Vehicle Training looks. BMW offers many driving schools, but none are more interesting or intriguing than the one offered for security drivers.
This driving school has students learning how to dodge armed attackers, roadside bombs and ambushes. The BMW Security Vehicle Training is run in what was once the largest Cold War air base in East Germany. Despite the serious nature of their work, I can't help but think that the security drivers taking this course have a pretty good time. Check out the video of the training and decide for yourself.
BMW Security Vehicle Training Teaches Armed Attacker Evasion
1. Security Vehicle Training - There is an opportunity to offer specialized training programs for drivers tasked with security and protection.
2. Defense Driving - There is a need for innovative techniques to help drivers learn how to better protect themselves and others in high risk situations.
3. Safety in Extreme Situations - There is an opportunity for companies to incorporate elements of extreme driving courses to enhance safety training for employees working in high risk environments.
1. Security - Security companies can incorporate specialized driving training to enhance the capabilities of their workforce.
2. Military - Military training programs can integrate similar techniques to better prepare soldiers for high risk situations.
3. Corporate - Companies with international operations can utilize specialized driving training programs to improve safety for their employees working overseas.