The Blur 'Race Like a Big Boy' commercial has been airing during the 2010 NBA Finals, and it's one of my favorite video game campaigns. Droga5 is the advertising agency behind the ad, which depicts cartoonish, Mario Kart-like "racers" in the midst of play.
One of the characters makes its way to the fence, where he watches in amazement as supercars speed by and crash into one another in epic fashion. The punch line at the end of the Blur 'Race Like a Big Boy' commercial is worth watching--check out the ad above.
The Blur 'Race Like a Big Boy' Commercial Pokes Fun at Nintendo
1. Cartoonish Video Game Ads - Opportunity to create humorous and engaging advertisements that capture the essence of video game culture.
2. Competitive Gaming Promotions - Opportunity to leverage popular video game franchises to promote merchandise or events centered around competitive gaming.
3. Interactive Advertising Campaigns - Opportunity to develop interactive and immersive ad campaigns that actively engage viewers.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies to create unique and memorable campaigns that resonate with target audiences.
2. Gaming - Opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of video games by promoting products or services within the gaming industry.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity to incorporate interactive and entertaining elements into advertising campaigns to captivate audiences in the entertainment industry.