The newest Blumarine Spring/Summer 2013 campaign unveils beautiful dresses and separates that epitomize summer perfection.
Model Anna Selezna looks absolutely divine as she poses pretty between and among blossoming flowers and bright blue skies, which signifies the beginning of warmer weathers. The lovely blossoming silk flower dress camouflages seamlessly into the scenery while several white and off-white dresses with pleated and gold pipping accents are oh so glamorously presented on the model. Though every piece in the collection is truly magnificent, the true highlight has to be the wonderfully sequined embellished orange coral floor length gown.
Ms. Selezna's flowing hair and subtle sun-kissed and top lined eyes complement the overall look of the shoot, which allows the Blumarine Spring/Summer 2013 campaign to evoke a true understanding that warmer weather and sunny skies is finally beginning to blossom.
Put a Spring in Your Step with the Blumarine Spring Summer 2013 li
1. Floral Fashion - The use of floral prints in fashion is on the rise, creating an opportunity for the development of sustainable, eco-friendly and technologically advanced materials and processes in the textile industry.
2. Summer Campaigns - The summer season presents ample opportunities for creative marketing campaigns, such as collaborations with popular vacation destinations or incorporating interactive elements in e-commerce sites.
3. Reimagining Nature-inspired Design - Incorporating elements of nature in design, such as floral patterns, can inspire innovation in various fields, including architecture, industrial design, and branding.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into the trend of nature-inspired designs to create products that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers and explore the use of sustainable materials in their production.
2. Marketing - Marketing agencies can leverage the summer season to develop creative campaigns that appeal to consumers' desire for rest, relaxation, and adventure.
3. Design - The trend of nature-inspired design creates opportunities for designers and architects to reimagine their processes and incorporate sustainable materials and concepts into their work.