Reebok introduces a new Blueprint colorway design of its iconic Question Low sneaker model for the season. The shoe is designed in an all-over blue hue to continue honoring the silhouette's 25th year anniversary. Additional details of the latest drop include the elevated sock liner for on-court wearing.
The upper is constructed from a blend of smooth nubuck and suede materials. Originally launched with athlete Allen Iverson, the shoe is rooted in basketball culture and performance. It is set to launch officially on May 19th online at Reebok. Some of the details that round out the sneaker include the '3' at the heel counter, the Reebok branding on the lateral side of the shoe, and the bulbous midsole.
Image Credit: Reebok
Reebok's Question Low Sneakers Get a Blueprint Colorway
1. All-blue Colorway Sneakers - Opportunities for creating unique color schemes for classic sneaker models
2. Perfected On-court Design - Innovative upgrades to basketball footwear for a better on-court experience
3. 25th Anniversary Themed Sneakers - Nostalgic-themed sneaker designs as a marketing opportunity
1. Athletic Footwear - A market for innovative basketball sneakers and advanced performance footwear
2. Athletic Apparel - Opportunities for matching apparel to unique sneaker color schemes
3. Sports Marketing - A marketing opportunity for nostalgic-themed sneakers to attract older basketball fans