Blow up by Anna Sponza brings a whole new meaning to lightweight and versatile fashion pieces. The one-of-a-kind dress featured throughout Sponza's unique editorial is made with an uncommon ingredient: air.
Air gently fills the plastic dress garment layout that Sponza created specifically for this ephemerally inspired editorial. Due to its raw material, this oxygen-infused gown produces organic and fluid shapes not possible with regular garments. The organic and changeable characteristics of Sponza's creations are unique, erratic and extremely enticing.
As the model hovers gently off the ground, Sponza's editorial attempts to demonstrate the lightweight appeal and characteristics of both her model and her inflatable, airy creation. Geisha-like model makeup and blue highlighted hair set off these strange, yet captivating photographs that represent the uncertain and fluidity of both the fashion world and everyday life.
The Blow Up by Anna Sponza is an Air-Filled Fashion
1. Air-filled Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to explore using alternative materials for garments.
2. Organic Shapes - Opportunity for artists and designers to experiment with unconventional shapes and forms in their creations.
3. Lightweight Appeal - Opportunity for designers to create practical, comfortable and light-weight fashion items that are versatile.
1. Fashion Design - Designers can explore the use of sustainable materials and new forms of production to create unique garments.
2. Art - Artists can explore creating art that can be inflated and deflated, bringing a new fluidity to their pieces.
3. Event Decoration - Event planners can use inflatable installations as a way to create unique and captivating environments.