If you're in the mood for something dark and disturbing, check out 'Blood' from Irwan Mono. 'Blood' is an aptly named photoshoot, featuring two blood-covered men and one dead body.
Every photo in 'Blood' from Irwan Mono is covered in the red stuff, an expected prop considering the name of the shoot. Check out the featured gallery to take a look at this interesting 'Blood' series, and prepare to be astounded.
Implications - While some consumers be offended by dark or morbid qualities in products, there is a specific clientele of individuals that find such things thrilling and highly appealing. Businesses that take the risk by embracing similar concepts will see large returns from this group of consumers.
'Blood' from Irwan Mono is Bloody and Violent
1. Dark Photography - As consumers seek out more unconventional and unsettling art forms, there is an opportunity for photographers to explore dark and disturbing themes in their work.
2. Shocking Visuals - With a specific clientele that is drawn to provocative and morbid content, there is a market for businesses to create products and experiences that embrace shock value and create a sense of intrigue.
3. Thrill-seeking Consumers - A segment of consumers actively seeks out thrilling and unsettling content, opening up opportunities for businesses to cater to this niche market with innovative and boundary-pushing offerings.
1. Photography - Photography industry can tap into the demand for dark and disturbing visuals by offering specialized services and products that cater to clients looking for unconventional art forms.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can create and promote content that pushes the boundaries of conventional storytelling, appealing to thrill-seeking consumers who crave shock value and provocative narratives.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of shocking visuals and morbid themes in runway shows and campaigns to capture the attention of consumers who are drawn to unconventional and unsettling aesthetics.