Sycamore Brewing, a Charlotte, North Carolina-based brewery that is known for being owned by a husband-and-wife team who churn out delicious beer after delicious beer, is launching a magnificently creative and tempting blonde ale that is infused with notes of cinnamon and coffee.
The Cinnamon Bun Latte is a blonde ale that makes use of an English ale yeast base as well as a variety of bold English malts, making it a truly British-inspired beer. The beer was conditioned on cinnamon before being laced with roasted Colombian coffee beans and vanilla from Madagascar. The end result is a brew that offers a spectacular balance between bitter and sweet notes, with coffee, chocolate, caramel, vanilla and cinnamon all vying for a place on your taste buds.
The beer is the first launch from the Barista Series, which can be expected to meet spectacular standards if the rest of its offerings are comparable to the Cinnamon Bun Latte.
Image Credit: Sycamore Brewing
This Beer Boasts Notes Of Cinnamon, Coffee and Dark Chocolate
1. Barista Series - Launching a beer series that infuses coffee and cinnamon notes opens doors for further combinations in the beverage industry.
2. Infused Blonde Ales - Creating beer variations infused with unique flavors such as cinnamon can inspire more experimentation and diversification in the beer industry.
3. Brewery Partnerships - Collaborations between breweries and other industries, like coffee roasters or spice companies, can create unique and interesting products for consumers.
1. Craft Beer - Craft beer industry can benefit from creating beer variations infused with unique flavors such as cinnamon.
2. Coffee Roasting - Collaborating with breweries to infuse coffee into blonde ales can open up new marketing opportunities for the coffee roasting industry.
3. Spice Industry - Collaborating with breweries to infuse cinnamon into blonde ales can open up new marketing opportunities for the spice industry.