Fans of the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise who are eagerly awaiting the latest film, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, will likely also be eager to hear of the Dairy Queen Guardians Awesome Mix Blizzard Treat. Named the Blizzard of the Month for May 2017, the ice cream treat comes in branded cups that each feature a character from the comic film franchise.
The Blizzard is packed with mini brookies, which consists of brownies and cookies that have been baked together along with choco chunks and caramel. As with all Blizzards, the dessert is blended with vanilla soft-serve for an indulgently delicious intergalactic treat.
The Dairy Queen Guardians Awesome Mix Blizzard Treat is being paired with a marketing campaign that gives fans the chance to claim one of 1,000 Mission Mixtapes and search the galaxy for a way to play it to win posters, gift cards and more.
The Dairy Queen Guardians Awesome Mix Blizzard Treat is Tasty
1. Movie-themed Food Promotions - There is an opportunity for other food establishments to collaborate with movies or characters to develop custom recipes and packaging to generate more sales and attract a loyal fan base.
2. Branded Merchandise Giveaways - Food establishments can utilize the power of branded merchandise as part of promotional campaigns, offering customers a chance to win exclusive items while also generating more sales.
3. Interactive Marketing Campaigns - Incorporating a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt as part of a marketing campaign can engage customers and create a memorable experience for them while promoting a product or service.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can use this promotional strategy as a means of generating buzz around their brand and creating a loyal customer base.
2. Movie Industry - Collaborating with food establishments on custom recipes and packaging allows for more opportunities to generate revenue and awareness for upcoming films and franchises.
3. Merchandise Industry - Producing unique and exclusive branded merchandise can be a successful strategy to create a buzz and promotion in the retail space.