The Bliss Lau Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook features a series of stunning pictures of 19-year-old Danish model Amanda Norgaard, decked out in artful clothing that partially resembles lingerie.
The Bliss Lau Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook was shot by accomplished New York-based photographer Eric Guillemain, and he does a fantastic job of capturing Amanda Norgaard in a variety of different poses, showing off the versatility of the Bliss Lau collection. Part garment and part accessory, many of the outfits in the Bliss Lau collection look tailor-made for a ballerina, which is the role Amanda Norgaard plays with aplomb and style in the lookbook.
My favorite photograph in the collection features Amanda Norgaard seated comfortably on the studio floor, her head postured defiantly, a look of extreme confidence on her face. The Bliss Lau Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook works only because of Amanda Norgaard's ability to properly dominate the role of ballerina.
The outfits featured in the Bliss Lau Autumn/Winter Lookbook are available now.
The Bliss Lau Autumn Winter 2011 Collection is Stunning
1. Artful Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a sustainable and eco-friendly line of artful clothing that combines fashion and functionality.
2. Versatile Lookbooks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a digital platform that allows users to create and customize their own versatile lookbooks for fashion and design inspiration.
3. Ballerina-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a line of ballerina-inspired fashion that incorporates innovative fabrics and technology for enhanced comfort and performance.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate virtual reality technology into the fashion industry to enhance the online shopping experience and allow customers to virtually try on clothing.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a specialized photography service that specializes in capturing the beauty and movement of ballet dancers for fashion lookbooks and campaigns.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create an e-commerce platform dedicated to showcasing and selling unique and niche fashion collections, like the Bliss Lau Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook.