BLAZE and Weedmaps partnered up to streamline the online cannabis ordering system. With hundreds of cannabis retailers and millions of cannabis consumers, the team creates one place to manage online orders, inventory, and retailers' one menu.
The new ordering integration process saves time for retailers as they no longer need to recreate customer orders in a separate POS platform. Instead, the partnership sends orders placed on Weedmaps to BLAZE's retail software directly, thereby eliminating an unnecessary extra step.
To allow retailers and customers to learn more about the integration schedule, BLAZE and Weedmaps offered a demo with one of the company's sales reps through the BLAZE Connect webinar on May 26th. The webinar showcased the speed at which orders are now processed.
Image Credit: BLAZE / Shutterstock
BLAZE and Weedmaps Team for a New Ordering Integration System
1. Online Cannabis Ordering System - The integration of Weedmaps and BLAZE aims to provide streamlined access to the online cannabis ordering system creating more efficient customer service and convenience.
2. Retail Inventory Management - BLAZE's retail software directly receives orders placed on Weedmaps, allowing for effective and efficient maintenance of retail inventory, optimizing its management in the rapidly growing cannabis market.
3. Partnerships in the Cannabis Industry - The partnership between BLAZE and Weedmaps can potentially inspire other companies within the cannabis industry to collaborate and create disruptive innovations that address industry pain points.
1. Cannabis Retail Software - BLAZE Retail and POS software compnay specifically designed for the cannabis industry has partnered with Weedmaps a cannabis tech platform to integrate their systems and add efficiency to the online cannabis ordering process.
2. E-commerce Industry - The streamlining of the online ordering experience in the cannabis Industry through the integration of Weedmaps and BLAZE can inspire similar large-scale collaborations in the e-commerce industry to create more seamless purchasing experiences for consumers.
3. Cannabis Industry - The cannabis industry can learn from the collaboration between BLAZE and Weedmaps as a disruptive innovation opportunity that can be adopted in other areas of the industry to create more efficient protocols and streamline customer interactions.