Marine Serre introduces a plus blanket coat as a part of its Spring/Summer 2019 menswear selection. The unique coat is designed is constructed from upcycled materials that make it sustainable from the production process. To evoke the same eco-friendly message, the entire structure boasts larger blooming sunflowers.
The floral print informs a color palette of orange, yellow, green, and brown throughout the whole design from top to bottom. In terms of the textile, the blanket coat is soft due to the technical fleece, evoking a velvety touch. Additional details include the long sleeves, zipper-enclosed pockets at the waist, branded patchwork at the chest, press-studded fastenings, adjustable cuffs, dual zipper frontal closure, and a hood adjusted with bungee drawstrings.
Marine Seree Adorns an Outerwear Piece with Blooming Sunflowers
1. Sustainable Materials - Design garments using upcycled and eco-friendly materials that promotes sustainable fashion.
2. Floral Prints - Incorporate bold floral prints into clothing designs to create show-stopping pieces.
3. Technical Fleece - Utilize technical fleece in clothing designs to create soft, velvety textures that elevate garments.
1. Fashion Industry - Create sustainable clothing lines using upcycled and eco-friendly materials to appeal to conscientious consumers.
2. Textile Industry - Develop new and innovative fabrics such as technical fleece to provide enhanced texture and comfort in clothing designs.
3. Home Decor Industry - Apply floral prints to decor pieces such as blankets and throws to add a pop of color in a room or space.