Even with all of the elaborate closet organization systems, simple hooks are often one of the most efficient means of stashing the outerwear that you don everyday. The Birds on a Wire set offers you a collection of hooks, designed for convenient placement right near the entrance to your home.
In addition to providing upturned pegs, the Magis-manufactured product has elliptical loops on the top of each unit. These are open and generous in size, enabling you to thread scarves through them and use them as larger hooks for slinging handbag straps and hats.
Designed by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, Birds on a Wire comes with a wall-mounted track of any length, upon which you can space the peculiar pegs to your own preference. It's available in both black and white.
Birds on a Wire is an Adaptable Track of Clothes Pegs for Your Front Foyer
1. Versatile Coat Hooks - The Birds on a Wire coat hooks offer versatile functionality, allowing users to hang outerwear, scarves, handbags, and hats all in one place.
2. Customizable Wall-mounted Tracks - The customizable wall-mounted tracks of Birds on a Wire provide flexibility for users to adjust the length and placement of the coat hooks to suit their needs.
3. Multi-functional Design - The elliptical loops on the Birds on a Wire coat hooks offer additional functionality, allowing users to hang larger items such as handbag straps and hats.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can leverage the trend of versatile coat hooks to create innovative storage solutions for small spaces.
2. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can incorporate the multi-functional design of Birds on a Wire coat hooks to create innovative and convenient storage options for customers.
3. Home Organization - The home organization industry can adopt the customizable wall-mounted tracks trend to provide homeowners with flexible and efficient solutions for organizing their belongings.