The Bird House by Alberto Rubio is not what people might think at first. Instead of being built for feathery creatures, it is constructed for humans. A lofty Mediterranean paradise, the design and space does look fit for birds, however. Open and airy, the residence sits on the edge of the cliff overlooking a sea of blue water. Fit for royalty, it is utterly luxurious.
Known for his signature spacious designs, the Bird House by Alberto Rubio fits right into the architects already impressive portfolio. What distinguishes his designs from others is the reliance on what can only be deemed winged roofs, which add to the flighty theme of the structure.
The Bird House by Alberto Rubio is based in Mallorca, Spain.
The Bird House by Alberto Rubio is Open, Airy and Luxurious
1. Winged Roofs - The use of winged roofs in architecture presents disruptive innovation opportunities for creating open and airy structures.
2. Open and Airy Design - Designing spaces that are open and airy provides disruptive innovation opportunities for creating luxurious and comfortable environments.
3. Luxurious Residences - The demand for luxurious residences offers disruptive innovation opportunities for architects and developers to create unique and desirable living spaces.
1. Architecture and Design - The field of architecture and design is presented with disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating winged roofs and open, airy design elements into their projects.
2. Real Estate Development - In the real estate development industry, there are disruptive innovation opportunities for creating luxurious residences that cater to the demand for exclusive and high-end living spaces.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - The hospitality and tourism industry can leverage the trend of luxurious residences with open and airy designs to attract high-end clientele seeking unique and comfortable accommodations.