Angel Giuffria wears this bionic prosthetic limb called Bebionic3 to conduct daily activities that even include tasks like playing the piano.
The Bebionic3 has high-tech features that allow Giuffria to move each finger individually and determine the pace at which the arm and hand move. The wrist has the ability to move on a 360-degree rotational spin.The bionic arm is controlled by myoelectric, which mean it is a muscle-controlled prosthetic limb. Using electrical signals that are attached to the limb and Giuffria's brain, it is controlled the same as any other limb on Giuffria's body.
Giuffria is a self-acclaimed "bionic actress and congenital amputee." She was born without an arm and has used prosthetic limbs her whole life, but the recent introduction of the Bebionic3 bionic prosthetic limb has proven to be extremely helpful for her.
This Bionic Arm is a Muscle-Controlled Prosthetic Limb
1. Muscle-controlled Prosthetics - There is a significant opportunity for developing more sophisticated muscle-controlled prosthetics to offer amputees greater dexterity and functionality in their daily lives.
2. 360-degree Rotational Spin - Prosthetic limbs with 360-degree rotational spins can offer increased flexibility and improved range of motion to users, inspiring new innovations in this space.
3. Bionic Actors - The increased availability and adoption of bionic prosthetic limbs may give rise to a new era of acting and casting for amputees, opening up new opportunities for inclusivity and diversity in the entertainment industry.
1. Medical Devices - Development of bionic prosthetics, especially muscle-controlled prosthetics, offers growth and innovation opportunities for medical device companies.
2. Entertainment - As the capabilities of prosthetic limbs continue to expand, the entertainment industry may benefit from new opportunities to showcase and feature talented actors with prosthetic limbs.
3. Manufacturing - The increased demand and innovation in the prosthetic limb industry may create new manufacturing opportunities for companies specializing in creating high-tech, customizable prosthetic devices.