Pept Eyes is a bio-cellulose eye mask from Sundree that provides rapid results with a potent combination of ingredients. The undereye patches are infused with a blend of anti-aging copper peptides, white tea extract and hydrating cucumber, plus CBD.
The eye patches are designed to be applied to clean, dry skin and left on for a period of about 15 minutes so that they can work their magic. After removing the patches, the excess serum can simply be patted into the skin.
Thanks to soothing CBD, the extract of the so-called "tea of eternal youth" and premium ingredients that boost elastin proteins and contribute a firming action, the eye patches are effective for reducing the appearance of puffiness and boosting brightness.
Pept Eyes Energizes Undereyes with Anti-Aging Copper Peptides
1. Bio-cellulose Eye Masks - The rise of bio-cellulose eye masks with potent ingredients for reducing puffiness and promoting brightness creates opportunities for companies to incorporate CBD and other soothing ingredients.
2. Anti-aging Copper Peptides - The use of anti-aging copper peptides in eye masks presents an opportunity for companies to integrate the ingredient into other skincare products.
3. CBD Infused Skincare - The incorporation of CBD into skincare products, including eye masks, is a trend that is likely to continue as more companies explore its potential benefits.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can leverage the trend of bio-cellulose eye masks and integrate other ingredients to further enhance their effectiveness.
2. CBD - The CBD industry can explore opportunities to expand into the skincare market by partnering with skincare companies to create CBD-infused products.
3. Anti-aging - The anti-aging industry can introduce copper peptides and other potent ingredients found in bio-cellulose eye masks into other products to address signs of aging beyond the eye area.