The new Bimba & Lola Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign is exquisitely aquatic and stunningly magical.
An homage to oceanic beauty, the Bimba & Lola Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign is mystical and surreal. Inspired by Spanish avant-garde surrealist painter Maruja Mallo and her 1952 painting Mermaids, the collection stars whimsical model Maggie Maurer.
Photographed by Ukrainian creative duo Synchrodogs, the marine life-inspired photo shoot has a vintage and dreamy feel. Featuring oceanic jewelry pieces with lobster and and coral designs mixed with shiny iridescent finishes, metallic leather, loose knits and stamped neoprene, you can really feel the 'under the sea' feel of the collection.
Styled by Julia Sarr-Jamois, the Bimba & Lola Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign really does exude a retro-inspired imaginative world of what fashion would look like if combined under the sea.
The Bimba & Lola Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign is Aquatically Inspired
1. Oceanic Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities include the development of sustainability-focused beauty products that are inspired by and promote the conservation of marine life.
2. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in incorporating vintage elements with contemporary designs to create unique and nostalgic fashion pieces.
3. Underwater Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in the advancement of underwater photography technology, allowing for more creative and ethereal imagery.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can explore eco-friendly and ocean-inspired product lines that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the growing demand for vintage-inspired clothing and accessories that evoke nostalgia and individuality.
3. Photography - Technological advancements in underwater photography can benefit industries such as advertising, tourism, and marine conservation, enabling captivating visual storytelling.