Julien Jaborska is a man who has taken his enthusiasm for bike riding and put it toward making belts which will make onlookers skid to a stop with envy.
His Bike Tire Belts run for around $30 each. You should get your hands on one before they're taken to the mainstream by yet another Lance Armstrong commercial (I mean, he plugs everything else).
Ranging from mountain bike tires to skinny road tires, each of the Bike Tire Belts offer a unique spin on any fit.
Julien Jaborska Channels His Love for Cycling into Fashion
1. Sustainable Fashion - Integrating bike tire belts into the sustainable fashion movement can revolutionize the industry's efforts in reducing waste.
2. Upcycling - Upcycling bike tires, a traditionally non-reusable item, to make trendy fashion accessories is an innovative way to reduce waste and create new products.
3. Athleisure Wear - Incorporating bike tire belts into athleisure wear can create a new category of fashionable, functional accessories for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from incorporating sustainable and upcycled materials and trendy accessories like bike tire belts.
2. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods companies can explore creating new fashionable and functional accessories for athletes and fitness enthusiasts using upcycled materials like bike tires.
3. Environmental Sustainability - The use of upcycled bike tires to create fashion accessories like belts can contribute to environmental sustainability efforts by reducing waste and creating new products from non-reusable materials.