This unconventional bike hybrid combines several different means of transportation into one. If you can’t decide whether to take your skateboard, scooter or unicycle out for a ride, this is the perfect way to do all of these activities at once.
The ‘Sbyke P-20 Scooter Skateboard Bike Hybrid’ is alike a scooter, except it uses the oversized wheel of a bike instead of a small scooter wheel. As well, the Sbyke cleverly replaces the scooter-like platform with a skateboard deck. This hybrid vehicle has an adjustable handle to accommodate people of different heights, as well as allow for the performance of BMX tricks.
Since the Sbyke has a patented smooth-steering system, there is no need to turn the handlebars. Riders can simply lean in the direction they want to go, which makes cruising on this hybrid bike is nothing but smooth sailing.
The ‘Sbyke’ Bike Hybrid Combines Cycling and Skateboarding
1. Multi-mobility - The trend of combining different means of transportation into one, like the Sbyke P-20 Scooter Skateboard Bike Hybrid.
2. Hybrid Vehicles - The trend of creating vehicles that merge the features and capabilities of multiple modes of transport, such as the Sbyke.
3. Smooth-steering Systems - The trend of innovative steering mechanisms that offer a seamless and intuitive riding experience, exemplified by the Sbyke's patented smooth-steering system.
1. Sports and Recreation - The sports and recreation industry can explore opportunities to create new hybrid products that combine elements of different sports or activities, like the Sbyke.
2. Sustainable Transportation - The sustainable transportation industry can find inspiration in hybrid vehicles like the Sbyke, by integrating multi-modal features to offer eco-friendly and convenient transportation options.
3. Personal Mobility - The personal mobility industry can benefit from disruptive innovations such as smooth-steering systems, enabling users to navigate urban environments efficiently and effortlessly.