If there was one movie that deserved to be turned into a classic arcade game, it would be The Big Lebowski; enter The Big Lebowski Pinball Machine. Officially licensed, it boasts three playfields, authentic, licensed images and audio clips as well as a replica Brunswick bowling alley in the subplay field. Built out of industry-standard Bally Williams parts, people will be able to relive their favorite parts of the film in a more interactive way.
What makes The Big Lebowski Pinball Machine even more amazing is the $25 of each sale goes to benefit No Kid Hungry, which happens to be The Dude's favorite charity. Orders before Octobe 19, 2014 will come with custom woven, perfectly sized rug to stick under the machine to protect floors.
The Big Lebowski Pinball Machine is Made for Die Hard Fans
1. Movie-based Arcade Games - Arcade game manufacturers could look to existing movie franchises for inspiration when designing their games.
2. Charity-based Sales - Companies could create products where part of the sales goes to a charity to not only help a cause but also increase customer engagement.
3. Theatrical Event Merchandise - Movie theaters and movie-inspired event planners can appeal to their audiences by creating exclusive merchandise tailored to the event.
1. Arcade Game Manufacturing - Using movies as inspiration in designing arcade games may offer new opportunities for arcade game manufacturers.
2. Charity Fundraising Industry - Creating products with a charitable component can offer new disruptive opportunities for companies in the charity fundraising space.
3. Event Planning and Promotion - Creating exclusive merchandise for movie-inspired events and theaters can help drive engagement and interest among attendees.