Lindt's The Big Egg Hunt was put together in celebration of Easter. The event saw the placement of 103 ginormous eggs throughout the UK, giving way to a country-wide search.
An assortment of creative designs were placed on these Lindt eggs. A series of established artists were called upon during the production of these designs, distinguishing the project as an experimental one.
Sitting within London's Covent Garden was one of Lindt's most innovative displays as a 4-foot tall faux Humpty Dumpty was erected, made entirely of chocolate for the production. Two soldiers stood next to the edible sculpture, guarding it. The piece eventually fell however, mimicking the exact story that lies behind the folk tale.
Lindt's the Big Egg Hunt Places 103 Eggs Throughout the UK
1. Country-wide Experience Offerings - Hosting unique events in multiple locations can create an immersive experience for customers that builds positive brand affinity.
2. Collaborative Design - Partnering with creative professionals can lead to innovative design approaches that set your brand apart.
3. Marketing Through Storytelling - Using storytelling in marketing campaigns can create a memorable and emotional connection with consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative and experiential promotions in the food and beverage industry attracts and retains loyal customers.
2. Tourism and Hospitality - Creating exciting events that require travel and exploration can attract tourists and increase business for the hospitality industry.
3. Arts and Culture - Incorporating art into promotions or events can attract audiences interested in the creative arts and build brand awareness.