As summer comes to a close and the cooler autumn weather sets in, many consumers are looking for warmer, comfort-focused products for their homes. One brand leading the way in cozy essentials is Big Blanket Co. The brand offers two ultra-comfortable blankets -- the Original Stretch and Premier Plush.
The Original Stretch Blanket features a specially formulated blend of polyester and spandex with temperature-regulating fabric, so you don’t get too hot or cold. The blanket is available in over 20 colorways. The Premier Plush Blanket, on the other hand, is an ultra-plush, breathable, all-season microfiber blanket that wraps you in cozy, cloud-like comfort. This blanket is available in over 15 colorways.
Consumers can purchase both blankets on Amazon and the brand's website.
Big Blanket Co Offers the Original Stretch and Premier Plush Blankets
1. Ultra-cozy Blankets - The demand for warm and comforting home products which are both ultra-plush and specially-formulated with advanced technology creates room for innovative and unusually soft materials.
2. Temperature-regulating Beddings - The rise of functional and high-tech beddings that can regulate temperature to ensure a restful sleep highlights advanced technologies and design that offer opportunities for adding value and comfort to the sleeping experience.
3. All-season Microfiber Textiles - The rise in demand for luxurious all-season textiles that create cloud-like comfort year-round contributes to the search for hi-tech materials and design breakthroughs using sustainable textile sources for customers.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can benefit from the growing market for cozy and comfortable home products by creating innovative designs and products that combine the latest technology with soft, plush materials.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend for highly functional bedding and textiles, by investing in materials and designs that enhance quality, feel and durability.
3. E-commerce - The E-commerce industry stands to gain from the rise of online platforms that make it easier for consumers to access fashionable, high-tech, and cozy home products such as soft blankets and comfortable bedding.