As an athletic and small-framed female, I admit that many sports watches don't fit my wrists and the ones I've tried in the past sometimes don't do everything I want them to; however, that problem will be a thing of the past with the Bia GPS watch. Currently on Kickstarter, the Bia GPS watch is the brainchild of Cheryl Kellond and Sylvia Marino, who have set out to create the perfect sports watch for women.
First of all, Bia features a cool and sleek, angled design so that it doesn't knock onto your wrists. With quick GPS connectivity and a safety alert for solo workouts, the watch ensures you can get a worry-free workout anywhere, anytime. Other great features include a soft and comfy band for an ergonomic fit, touchscreen navigation and the ability to conduct "unlimited customizable walk/run intervals." It's also water-resistant to 100 meters (the GPS still works when you swim) and features only one button, like an iPod, so it's super easy to use.
To learn more about the Bia GPS watch, or help out with funding, head on over to its Kickstarter page!
Bia GPS Watch Offers Athletic Ladies a Ton of Functionality
1. Sleek and Functional Sports Watches for Women - There is a growing demand for sports watches designed specifically for women that offer both style and functionality.
2. Ergonomic and User-friendly Design - Consumers are seeking sports watches with comfortable and ergonomic designs that are easy to use during workouts.
3. Customizable Features and Connectivity - Sports watches with customizable features, such as walk/run intervals, and seamless connectivity to GPS are gaining popularity among fitness enthusiasts.
1. Sports Watch Manufacturing - The sports watch manufacturing industry has the opportunity to create innovative and stylish products that cater specifically to the needs of female athletes.
2. Fitness Wearables - The fitness wearables industry can develop ergonomic and user-friendly designs for sports watches that appeal to both men and women.
3. Technology for Women's Health and Safety - The technology industry has the potential to incorporate safety features, such as solo workout alerts, into sports watches to enhance the overall experience of female athletes.