BHLDN, Anthropologie's wedding brand, is going online for Bridal Fashion Week and it will be opening up the events sharing the BHLDN Spring 2021 collection directly to brides. The collection features styles that are bohemian, delicate and minimalist, tapping into styles that suit the way weddings are becoming more intimate by necessity.
BHLDN is partnering with Love Stories TV for an upcoming virtual event that will give brides the chance to get a close look at the new collection with BHLDN General Merchandise Manager Lori Conley. As Conley describes, "We've heard from countless brides-to-be who have responded to uncertainty and disappointment with incredible resilience, taking a change in plans as an opportunity to honor their love stories with intimate, unconventional, and deeply personal celebrations. Our Spring 2021 gowns are inspired by these remarkable brides."
Image Credit: BHLDN
The BHLDN Spring 2021 Collection is Being Shared with Love Stories TV
1. Virtual Bridal Fashion Shows - Virtual bridal events are opening up new ways for brides to access and view the latest collections, creating opportunities for brands to engage with customers in an innovative way.
2. Intimate Wedding Styles - Wedding fashion is embracing bohemian, delicate, and minimalist styles to cater to the growing trend of intimate and unconventional celebrations, opening up new design possibilities for bridal brands.
3. Resilient Brides - Brides-to-be are responding to uncertainty and disappointment with resilience, taking changes in plans as opportunities to create deeply personal and unconventional celebrations, presenting opportunities for brands to cater to their unique needs.
1. Wedding Fashion - The wedding fashion industry can leverage virtual events and intimate wedding styles to provide brides with unique and personalized experiences, disrupting traditional bridal shows.
2. Event Planning - Event planning professionals can explore new ways to incorporate virtual bridal fashion shows into their services, catering to the changing needs of clients and offering innovative event experiences.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms specializing in bridal fashion can adapt to the trend of virtual bridal events and offer interactive shopping experiences that cater to the preferences of modern brides-to-be.