Beyond Her creates eco-friendly cloth napkins that are be a bright and peppy addition to any meal. The serviettes are eco-friendly, created with water-based ink and 100 percent cotton.
At 20 by 20 inches, Beyond Her's napkins are the perfect accessory to that messy spaghetti and meatballs meal. The water-based ink makes the fabric pliable and soft, which the creator says "gets softer and dearer with time."
Implications - With issues of global warming and general concerns about the environment, products that have the larger social good in mind are appealing to many consumers. Companies should consider how to provide a product that considers a certain social issue in order to allure socially-conscious buyers.
Eco-Friendly 'Beyond Her' Creates Earthy and Bright Serviettes
1. Sustainable Napkins - Opportunity for companies to create eco-friendly cloth napkins that appeal to socially-conscious buyers.
2. Water-based Ink - Innovative use of water-based ink to create softer and more pliable fabric.
3. Increasing Social Consciousness - Growing consumer demand for products that have a positive social and environmental impact.
1. Home Furnishings - Opportunity for home furnishing companies to offer sustainable and eco-friendly napkin options.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile manufacturing companies to invest in water-based ink technology for fabric printing.
3. Sustainable Retail - Growing market for retailers to cater to socially-conscious consumers by offering eco-friendly products.