For fashionistas around the globe, this Christmas will be all about pink thanks to the glamorous Betsey Johnson Christmas tree for the Plaza Hotel in New York city. This fabulous tree was lit up on December 1st, and was inspired by the cartoon Eloise, who fictionally stayed at the hotel, and whom Johnson also decorated a suite in the hotel after.
This 18-foot pink festive tree is not only dazzlingly and girly, but it’s also filled with Betsey Johnson merchandise like jewelry and underwear, which makes it even hotter. The lights, ornaments and even the designer were all covered in fuchsia the day the tree was unveiled. The Betsey Johnson Christmas Tree will be up until January 4th, so if you live in the city or happening to be visiting for the holidays, don’t forget to check it out.
The Betsey Johnson Christmas Tree is Chic and Girly
1. Pink Christmas - The trend of pink-themed Christmas displays offers opportunities for retailers to create unique and stylish holiday experiences.
2. Fashion-inspired Decor - The merging of fashion and interior design seen in the Betsey Johnson Christmas tree presents opportunities for designers to create innovative and immersive decor experiences.
3. Branded Holiday Displays - The inclusion of branded merchandise in holiday displays, as seen with Betsey Johnson, can create lucrative partnerships and cross-promotion opportunities for brands in various industries.
1. Retail - The trend of pink-themed Christmas displays presents retail businesses with opportunities to attract customers through unique and visually appealing holiday decor.
2. Interior Design - The merging of fashion and decor, as seen in the Betsey Johnson Christmas tree, offers opportunities for interior designers to create fashion-inspired spaces that reflect individual style and personality.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The inclusion of Betsey Johnson merchandise in the Christmas tree presents opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with retailers in creating branded holiday displays and exclusive collections.